- Register any time between Now - November 24th.
- Go Run the distance you registered for any time between Now – November 24th. You may run outdoors or on a treadmill. Note: All current local municipality Stay at Home/Shelter in Place orders allow us to run outdoor (observing Social Distancing guidelines).
- Submit your time online. Runners submit their run time – this is EASY with our enhanced virtual race website (details below). Or download the new IYR Virtual app to your phone for free and use it to automatically record and upload your time to the race website.
- Still have questions? Click Here for a brief tutorial.
Virtual 5k - $10 (plus $3.25 processing fee)Submitting your run time on the website:
1. CLICK HERE
to go to the race results page, then select the results for your distance (1 mile or 5k). The ItsYourRace results page for your distance will appear.
2. Find your name
in the results for your distance. With you name you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in
using your ItsYourRace user id (probably your email address) and password. Can't remember ? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset. If you registered multiple people under your own account you will just need to log into your account to update their times.
4. Enter your time
and click the "Save Your Time" button. That's it!